Lee's Summit Medical Center is assisting in the search for a hospital employed Neurologist to join Kansas City Neurology Associates, an established group serving the communities of Lee's Summit and Kansas City, located just 20 miles southeast of downtown Kansas City. This opportunity is largely clinic based with only 2-5 hospital consults per day while on call. The existing group consists of three neurologists. Call schedule is shared among group members with limited activity in the evening and overnight. Teleneurology for strokes and night time consults. Advanced Practice Provider support also available.
* Board certified or Board Eligible Neurology
* Candidates with an interest or experience in outpatient EMGs or a passion for caring for patients with MS are also encouraged to apply
* Incentive based financial package
* Full health insurance package
* Occurrence based malpractice coverage
* Paid time off and time for CME
* Generous 401k match
* Pre-employment expenses paid
About Lee's Summit Medical Center
LSMC has been named by Modern Healthcare as one of the top places to work in healthcare nationally 2 of the past 3 years and boasts physician satisfaction scores in the top 5% nationally. In addition, the hospital's quality and patient experience metrics are among the best in the nation, thanks to an outstanding medical staff and nursing team. LSMC is in the midst of a multi-year facility expansion project and will continue to offer the latest in healthcare advancements.
About Kansas City
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
* Home of Super Bowl Champions-Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting KC, and the Kansas City Royals.
Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. Please contact Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com. Inquiries via text/phone, please call Allegra Lowell at 913-232-6645. All inquiries are confidential.